Tuesday, August 20, 2013

So This Happened . . .


In the midst of this spring/summer of PET scans, MRIs, biopsies, waiting, good news, traveling, and Boleyn Reckoning revisions . . . my fabulous agent, Tamar Rydzinski, was hard at work negotiating my next project. I actually got the news that we had a deal with my current team at Random House while having lunch in Covent Garden with Jake.

Not a bad memory to have :)

THE BOLEYN KING author Laura Andersen's THE SOVEREIGN TRILOGY, an alternate Tudor history in which Elizabeth I marries and has a daughter, but still must lead England into a new golden age, to Kate Miciak at Ballantine, by Tamar Rydzinski at the Laura Dail Literary Agency (World English).
dcronin@randomhouse.com

So once I emerge from the suffocating depths of finishing my first trilogy (Seriously, this may kill me--not to mention that I won't have all my kids back in school until AFTER revisions are due) I will turn my attention to the new generation of my alternate Tudor/Elizabethan world. 

What can possibly go wrong?

1 comment:

  1. Doing the happy dance for you! And for me, because I get to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete