Friday, June 29, 2012

FINISHED!

With book two.

Or, you know, the first of many finishes. This is Finish 1.1--a readable, hopefully workable, draft to send to my editor. 

Then there will be Finishes 1.2 and 1.3 and who knows how high the number will go as I get notes and critiques and work my way through a level of revisions from big picture to line edits. 

But sigh of relief, the draft is done. My characters kiss and fight and spy on each other and search out traitors and fight diplomatic battles at home and abroad and some of them even die. 

That sounds like one of my stories---especially the dying part. 

Now to get ready to drive 2400 miles cross-country in three days. In which I can listen to music and read books and not think about book two for at least a week. 

Sigh of relief 1.2.

No comments:

Post a Comment